Dr. Kent Hatfield Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kent Hatfield?

October 13th, 2017

A Real Piece of Work!

I had to choose a new primary provider and pain management center. Booked a routine visit to get referral and have him look at a quick something. I arrived at the exact time that was texted to me. The moment Dr. Hatfield walked in it was miserable. He brow beat me and actually said within 1 min. that I should look for a different provider. Upon further conversation he informed me that I arrived 20 mins late. I referred to the text on my phone and he said I should have known better. New patient and needed more time. He went on to tell me that his day is now ruined... can you even believe that a Dr. would think of saying that? Needless to say, I smoothed things over and once he saw my chart, there was credibility and a need for referral. He also looked at my problem and called in some meds. I will continue to look for a primary care provider and just say that I have had medical issues a good part of my life and I would never refer anyone to Dr. Hatfield. FYI - He is no longer at the Hatfield Medical Center. He is with Honor Health in Mesa. I would never share if I didn't feel this might be helpful to someone. He books them deep, back-to-back and to call the place, you better have time to wait for someone to answer. (AVOID IMHO)

August 3rd, 2015

I could never get in to see him. I had a appointment set up for 2 months and they called me the week before and said they had to cancel because he was going to be out of town. I'm changing Doctors to someone I can get in to see.

July 6th, 2015

Doctor Hatfield Mesa office has changed for the worse

In the past year trying to make appointments has been almost impossible, when your sick you should be able to get into your doctor within a day or two. the Mesa location is always booked out for at least a week and still shows online that they are accepting new patients. I have spent hundreds now in copays at the urgent care because my doctor is too busy to see me or my children. Very disappointing and sad that we as his existing patients do not matter.

June 15th, 2015

Didn't seem to care

I took my daughter to Dr. Kent Hatfield for pain in her hip joint and wrist. She also had chronic stomach pain and constipation. He prescribed her some arthritis medication and told us it would go away. Later we found out she has Crohn's disease but we had to go to someone else to get that discovered.

May 6th, 2015

Cramming in as many patients as possible

He is the type of doctor who runs as many patients through each day as possible, not taking time to listen to you and his manner of care is to write a prescription.

December 31st, 2014

VERY UNPROFESIONAL SERVICE

TODAY I WAS EMBARRASSED AND FELT HUMILIATED BY DR KENTS STAFF...ONE WEEK AGO MY PHARMACY CALLED FOR A REFILL FOR A RX..THEN 3 MORE TIMES AND NO REESONCE FROM DR KENTS OFFICE..THE RX IS FOR MY ANGER ,DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY THAT I JUST GOT UNDER CONTROL....NOW ONE WEEK OF NO MEDS I FEELING VERY SCARED, I COULD FEEL THE ANGER COMING BACK AND FELT LIKE JUMRING OUT OF MY SKIN,,I CALLED THE OFFICE SEVERAL DURING THE WEEK TO FIND IT NOT WORKING, SO TODAT I CALLED THE GILBERT OFFICE TO SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS,, SHE WAS ABLE TO PULL UP MY CHART AND INFORM ME FOR THAT RX I NEEDED TO COME TO THE OFFICE..SO SHE SENT MESAA OFFICE mssage to call me, no one called... SO AROUND 3 HRS LATER I CALLED GILBERET OFFICE AGAIN,,,,TTHIS TIME SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD SEND ANMOTHER MSSG.. THERE WAS MORE TO MY FRUSTRATION WITH HER ASKING TO MAKE A APPT IN GILBERT I WANTED TO CHANGE DRS...SHE SAID I COULND'T....I WOULD GO TO ANOTHER FACILITY THEN AND SHE SAID I COULD TALK TO THE OFFICE MGR AND THAT PERSON HAS NEVER RETURNED MY CALL,,,,,I WAS SCARED I MIGHT HAVE WITHDRAWEL SINCE IT WAS A CONTROLED SUBSTANCE...SO PANIC WAS SETTING IN,,,MY HUSBAND SAID LETS DRIVE TI THE OFFICE,,,DR KENT WAS GONE,,,,I BEGGED AND PLEADED WITH THE 2 RECIONIST AND MEDICATION CLERKS' TO HAVE 5 MIN WITH DR GARY TO GET RX,,,,THAT 5 MIN WOULD HAVE SOLVED ALL THE PROBLEMS,,,THEY WOULD NOT AT NO WAY MAKE ANY EXCEPTIONS, EVEN WITH MY BEGGING AND PLEADING.....IT WAS NOT MY FAULT YOUR PHONES WERE DOWN..NOR MY FAULT THAT YOUR FAX WAS NOW NOT WORKIKING........MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN PATIENTS OVER 10 YRS WITH DR KENT,,WATCHED HIS PRACTICE GROW AND HIS SERVICE GET WORSE.....THERE IS NO COMPASSION OR DID THEY SHOW ANY CARE IN THE FRONT OFFICE

Dr Hatfield is no longer with the group

December 18th, 2013

medical issues

I would rather go somewhere else the staff takes forever to get back with you.

Dr Hatfield is no longer with the group

June 12th, 2009

good doctor who listens and acts upon the problem without wait and see.

July 31st, 2017