Overall Review

3.1

August 3rd, 2015
I could never get in to see him. I had a appointment set up for 2 months and they called me the week before and said they had to cancel because he was going to be out of town. I'm changing Doctors to someone I can get in to see.

July 6th, 2015
Doctor Hatfield Mesa office has changed for the worse
In the past year trying to make appointments has been almost impossible, when your sick you should be able to get into your doctor within a day or two. the Mesa location is always booked out for at least a week and still shows online that they are accepting new patients. I have spent hundreds now in copays at the urgent care because my doctor is too busy to see me or my children. Very disappointing and sad that we as his existing patients do not matter.

June 15th, 2015
Didn't seem to care
I took my daughter to Dr. Kent Hatfield for pain in her hip joint and wrist. She also had chronic stomach pain and constipation. He prescribed her some arthritis medication and told us it would go away. Later we found out she has Crohn's disease but we had to go to someone else to get that discovered.

May 5th, 2015
Cramming in as many patients as possible
He is the type of doctor who runs as many patients through each day as possible, not taking time to listen to you and his manner of care is to write a prescription.

December 30th, 2014
VERY UNPROFESIONAL SERVICE
TODAY I WAS EMBARRASSED AND FELT HUMILIATED BY DR KENTS STAFF...ONE WEEK AGO MY PHARMACY CALLED FOR A REFILL FOR A RX..THEN 3 MORE TIMES AND NO REESONCE FROM DR KENTS OFFICE..THE RX IS FOR MY ANGER ,DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY THAT I JUST GOT UNDER CONTROL....NOW ONE WEEK OF NO MEDS I FEELING VERY SCARED, I COULD FEEL THE ANGER COMING BACK AND FELT LIKE JUMRING OUT OF MY SKIN,,I CALLED THE OFFICE SEVERAL DURING THE WEEK TO FIND IT NOT WORKING, SO TODAT I CALLED THE GILBERT OFFICE TO SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS,, SHE WAS ABLE TO PULL UP MY CHART AND INFORM ME FOR THAT RX I NEEDED TO COME TO THE OFFICE..SO SHE SENT MESAA OFFICE mssage to call me, no one called... SO AROUND 3 HRS LATER I CALLED GILBERET OFFICE AGAIN,,,,TTHIS TIME SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD SEND ANMOTHER MSSG.. THERE WAS MORE TO MY FRUSTRATION WITH HER ASKING TO MAKE A APPT IN GILBERT I WANTED TO CHANGE DRS...SHE SAID I COULND'T....I WOULD GO TO ANOTHER FACILITY THEN AND SHE SAID I COULD TALK TO THE OFFICE MGR AND THAT PERSON HAS NEVER RETURNED MY CALL,,,,,I WAS SCARED I MIGHT HAVE WITHDRAWEL SINCE IT WAS A CONTROLED SUBSTANCE...SO PANIC WAS SETTING IN,,,MY HUSBAND SAID LETS DRIVE TI THE OFFICE,,,DR KENT WAS GONE,,,,I BEGGED AND PLEADED WITH THE 2 RECIONIST AND MEDICATION CLERKS' TO HAVE 5 MIN WITH DR GARY TO GET RX,,,,THAT 5 MIN WOULD HAVE SOLVED ALL THE PROBLEMS,,,THEY WOULD NOT AT NO WAY MAKE ANY EXCEPTIONS, EVEN WITH MY BEGGING AND PLEADING.....IT WAS NOT MY FAULT YOUR PHONES WERE DOWN..NOR MY FAULT THAT YOUR FAX WAS NOW NOT WORKIKING........MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN PATIENTS OVER 10 YRS WITH DR KENT,,WATCHED HIS PRACTICE GROW AND HIS SERVICE GET WORSE.....THERE IS NO COMPASSION OR DID THEY SHOW ANY CARE IN THE FRONT OFFICE

December 18th, 2013
medical issues
I would rather go somewhere else the staff takes forever to get back with you.

June 12th, 2009
good doctor who listens and acts upon the problem without wait and see.