Dr. Kent Higdon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Higdon?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Kent Higdon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2017

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

He did a terrible job of placing implants!!! One is like a big grape fruit and another one is like an orange!!! I am paying a price of selecting him!!! Both breasts are apart!!! It's really shame that he is practicing in Vanderbilt!!!He has no clue of a woman's breasts shape are where exactly they need to be!!! They need to be on the chest not under the arms and armpits!!!

July 6th, 2016

Successful reconstruction by a great team!

Excellent through the entire process of reconstruction. I would highly recommend him and his team!

June 9th, 2016

Very professional. Spoke to us where we could under stand and great person to talk to. He took time to go over every thing and let us ask questions.

April 10th, 2016

I love dr. Higdon, he is nice and doesn't rush you and so far I am impressed. I feel comfortable and know I am in great care with him. I think he is one of the best but to me he is the best. Thank you Dr. Higdon for everything you do.

December 6th, 2015

Awful bedside manner and horrible results

He did a terrible job of placing implants. My chest looked like I had two small flat frizbees on it. He was rude and didn't seem to care about the results. I had to go somewhere else to get the implants replaced.

November 11th, 2015

New Patient

The most memorable thing for me about Dr. Higdon, was his fantastic bedside manner. I had a lot of questions, I was scared although I tried not to show my fear so much, but he always took the time to answer all of my questions, and he never made me feel my questions were not worth having an answer. I would highly recommend Dr. Higdon to my friends, he is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

September 30th, 2015

DR. K. KEYE HIGDON M. D., AMANDA FRAZER, RN, BSN.

DR. K. Higdon is the most caring , compassion, professional Dr. We need professional like him. Him and his stiff , mad my life so much better. thank you DR. Higdon and his nurse Amanda Frazer R.N.,BSN.

September 18th, 2015

Very bad Experience

I started crying in his office because I felt pressured by him and he yelled get a grip! He left the room and came back later. He was not compassionate at all.

August 26th, 2015

Was treated for breast cancer at Vanderbilt Breast Center at 100 Oaks. I was referred to Dr. Higdon for my reconstruction (I had a bi lateral mastectomy) I had a wonderful experience with all my doctors and the staff there. Dr. Higdon did a great job on my reconstruction ( implants). They look and feel very natural. He is very professional and has a good sense of humor which is helpful throughout such a traumatic experience as breast cancer. His nurse Amanda is the best! Very compassionate and always helpful. They are a great team. I feel very lucky to have been referred to them.

August 26th, 2015

Worried about other women being hurt by him like he hurt me.

I had a terrible experience with this doctor. His reconstruction looked really bad and was very painful. He caused nerve damage in my chest? I'm shocked he has any positive reviews and I wonder if he is stacking the deck so to speak. I've heard of doctors paying people or asking friends and family to post reviews. Just a personal observation

August 15th, 2015

Highly recommended doctor

I had a bi lateral mastectomy done in January. Dr. Higdon did my breast reconstruction and did an excellent job. He is very kind and compassionate not only to me but also my family. Most appointments I tend to have a list of questions for him and he is always happy to answer every single question and spend as much time with me as I need to answer my questions, help me make the right decisions and support me through this whole process. He explained all the risks and my options at every step in this journey. I only had a little pain after my mastectomy and still have feeling in my chest and no nerve damage anywhere. After my expanders were removed and the implants were put in, I only had to take one pain pill so he did an excellent job. You can barely see my scars which is wonderful and that's only if you know where to look. I'm so glad I chose him as my surgeon and will be returning to him if I happen to ever need any other plastic surgery done. His staff is also very kind and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Higdon.

July 16th, 2015

Infinite Thanks

I am so grateful for Doctor Higdon. He and his staff are such a positive impact on my life! I was fortunate enough to survive breast cancer and he is the final key to my successful recovery. Bless him and everyone on his team.