A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Hoerauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Hoerauf, BA, CMD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoerauf graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Hoerauf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West River Regional Medical Center-Cah
- San Gabriel Valley Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoerauf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan