Learn more about Dr. Kent Hoerauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Hoerauf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoerauf
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoerauf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Hoerauf, BA, CMD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoerauf graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Hoerauf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West River Regional Medical Center-Cah
- San Gabriel Valley Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Rodney Hoerauf BA, CMD, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent R. Hoerauf practice?
- Dr. Kent Hoerauf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Hoerauf practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Hettinger, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Lemmon, SD.
See Hettinger Internists and Hettinger Geriatric Doctors.