A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Hoerauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Hoerauf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Hoerauf, BA, CMD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoerauf graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Hoerauf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West River Regional Medical Center-Cah
- San Gabriel Valley Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Rodney Hoerauf BA, CMD, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent R. Hoerauf practice?
- Dr. Kent Hoerauf has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kent Hoerauf practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New England, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Hettinger, ND and Lemmon, SD.
See New England Internists and New England Geriatric Doctors.