A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Hoffman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Steven Hoffman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent S. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Kent Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Hoffman practices Addiction Medicine near Maitland, FL.
See Maitland Family Physicians.