Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent Hoffman
Dr. Kent Hoffman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Maitland, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Hoffman is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman, Central Florida Regional Hospital and Florida Hospital Kissimmee. Dr. Hoffman has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent Hoffman has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Kent Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maitland, FL.