A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Hootman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hootman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hootman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Hootman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization UFE
Education & Awards
Dr. Hootman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hootman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pueblo Radiological Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Roger Hootman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kent R. Hootman practice?
- Dr. Kent Hootman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Hootman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clovis, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Clovis Radiologists.