A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Hootman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Hootman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization UFE
Education & Awards
Dr. Hootman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hootman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pueblo Radiological Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Roger Hootman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kent R. Hootman practice?
- Dr. Kent Hootman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Hootman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clovis, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Clovis Radiologists.