A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Hultquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Hultquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Hultquist, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hultquist graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hultquist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent T Hultquist MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kent T. Hultquist practice?
- Dr. Kent Hultquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Hultquist practices Anesthesiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists.