Dr. Kent Huston MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Kansas City, MO

September 23rd, 2016
Great
I loved all of this. He was promt, intelligent, and really cared about me! You would think we know each other are whole life.

July 6th, 2016
Mr
I was a little late 4 appt. Recep. Got me in for a few minutes, Dr Huston was nice, listened, but apparently did not hear ? I got 1 shot in butt. & a script for the following med. After My Wife & I read all of the meds. Side effects, I will NOT take! It IS HYDROXYCHLOR200MG TAB. SAN, GENERIC for Plaquenil. BEWARE !

November 4th, 2014
Waste of my time. Went to a mayo clinic Rheumatologist and was properly diagnosed. Dr. Huston wasn't interested in even doing the testing. He wanted to diagnosed me with Fibro and send me on my way. Sad. He was a condescending jerk.

March 2nd, 2014
Great Experience
I have been seeing Dr Kwas and his nurse for 4 years and have always had a very positive experience. Never have to wait long and everyone is very polite. He always listens and I never feel rushed.

August 3rd, 2013
Great
Wait time for appointment was very reasonable only a week. Staff very friendly and helpful. Wait time time to see doctor was less than 15 minutes. Dr. Huston was able to lesson and answer questions. Bedside man or was fine he appears to be quite by nature. I've had arthritis since I was 18 years old just moving to this area I was very pleased he was not quick to change my medications . He was very through. I would recommend him to a friend.

April 1st, 2013
This is in response to Trish (Dr Kwas' nurse). I have been a patient in that office for over 10 years with Trish and she is a very caring, knowledgeable nurse. She is no-nonsense and expects you to be on time and do your part to help manage your issues. I think she is great...Dr. Kwas too.

June 2nd, 2011
This review is in response to Trish, the nurse for Dr. Huston. She is very uncaring and rude. She has a horrible bed side manner and does not care about patients or their concerns. When I expressed my disatisfaction with the treatement, she referred me back to my primary care physician to find another rheumatologist! Very disappointing! She should not be a nurse!!