A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Johnson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Immunopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent John Johnson MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Immunopathology.
- Where does Dr. Kent J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kent Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Johnson practices Anatomic Pathology and Immunopathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.