A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Kamradt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Kamradt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamradt graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kamradt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Thomas Kamradt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent T. Kamradt practice?
- Dr. Kent Kamradt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Kamradt practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.