Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist, Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Impressive  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

I saw Dr. Keele at his new office location in Kalispell, MT. When he entered the room, I was a bit taken aback by how young he seemed, but any skepticism was erased in no time at all by how friendly, professional, thorough he was. He listened very intensely to my concerns, addressed every one of them, helped me make a decision what to do next without influencing me, yet advising me when I asked for it. He performed the surgery I needed and I was incredibly impressed by his bedside manners. He is reassuring and calm and I had no doubt I was in good hands. After the surgery, he called me twice at home to see how I was doing and to give me the results of the biopsy as soon as it had come in to his office.I would definitely recommend him to anybody. I don't like going to doctors, but I will not mind it if I have to go back to see him. Dr. Keele is definitely an asset to the clinic he is working for in kalispell, Montana.