inactive

Kent R Kelley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

February 23rd, 2015
Dr. Kelley listens to the patient and weighs all of the options for treatment. He is very compassionate and available for questions.

September 17th, 2014
Mrs.
We saw Dr. Kelly many years ago for my sons seizures. We saw him when my son was 11-12 and he is now 29. We will always be grateful for Dr. Kelly's , kindness and willingness to listen to my husband and I. My son had been seizure free for several years when he started displaying signs that they were reoccurring while we were on vacation in Wyoming. Dr. Kelly remembered us and was so reassuring and helpful. What a wonderful human being! What an amazing doctor!!

August 20th, 2014
Best Doctor
We came to Dr Kelley with our son who had a severe case of infantile spasms around 300 - 500 seizures a day and no real chance if recovery. But Dr Kelley worked with me and my wife very patiently and compassionately trying all sorts of medications and explaining very clearly all the side effects. Eventually he got better and now is a walking miracle. I very much recommend Dr Kelley!!

September 3rd, 2013
Very personable, great with kids
Our experiences with Dr. Kelley have all been extremely positive. He takes his time and is very easy-going and easy to talk to. He really seems to enjoy working with kids.

August 29th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Kelley has always listened to my concerns and needs of my child. Never felt rushed at appointments and have always been able to get in touch with Dr. Kelley. Great job!!!!

January 30th, 2012
First visit with my little son. It was very impressive. He is an awesome doctor. I am so glad to see and talk to him. I would 100% recommend to every parents if you are looking for pediatric neurologist.

May 29th, 2011
My daughter thought Dr. Kelley was funny! My husband and I thought he was an excellent diagnostician. Within 2 days of an abnormal EEG, he scheduled time to meet with us. He was warm, caring, and very attentive to us.

July 25th, 2010
Best Doctor Ever
My son had infantile spasms which is a severe form of epilepsy. Dr Kelley helped my son make a full recovery. He is a walking miracle.