The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent Kercher
Dr. Kent Kercher, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kercher is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Carolinas Medical Center and Carolinas Medical Center MercyMain. Dr. Kercher has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent Kercher has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kent Kercher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Nicholas Clavin
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0 mi11
Dr. Terry Sarantou
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Charlotte, NC 0 mi27
Dr. Keith Gersin
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0 mi26