Dr. Kent Kercher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Kercher?

Paitent

Posted on November 8th, 2016

So grateful . Dr. Kercher - AMAZING ! Caring, assuring, professional and a true blessing. So nice to have my life back. Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

Outstanding Physician!

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Kercher removed a sessile adenoma last Thursday which included removal of a portion of my colon. I am one week out and feel fantastic! Incisions are healing quickly and I have no pain at all for the last 3 days. Dr. Kercher is a highly qualified, yet very caring physician. He takes his time to answer any question you have and makes sure you understand the procedure and expections. He also makes sure you are as pain free as possible following surgery. Dr. Kercher and his assistant maintain the highest of standards and if I ever have need of this type surgery again, there is nowhere else I would want to go.

Patient

Posted on September 1st, 2014

I cannot be positive enough about Dr. Kercher. I have had 9 surgical procedures in my life. This was by far the best experience and the best doctor. I would have laughed at someone telling me before that surgery could be a good experience and the surgeon and other doctors staff and hospital would make this as easy as possible for you. I would send any family or friends to this doctor w/o hesitation. Although, my problem was rare (a pheochromocytoma), I worked w/ my other doctors to narrow this diagnosis down and due to my other medical conditions, did not have some of the classic test results but was positive of the tumor. I ask for a referral for this particular doctor, after researching and fortunately live only 2 hours away. He listened and tested and truly heard what I wanted/needed and was saying. We opted for surgery and BINGO, it was a pheo, although my regular doctor and Dr. Kercher were not 100% convinced until it was removed and the test verified that it was a pheo, prior to surgery. I am feeling so much better and could not have continued to work a full time job w/ my other medical conditions w/o having this surgery. Thanks so much for what you do and how well you do it! If I need any further surgeries, Dr. Kercher is my "huckleberry." :)

Posted on August 18th, 2013

Traveled over 3 hours to see Dr. Kercher because Dr.'s in my area (which is a good size area with good Dr.'s) said they would not operate on me. I had to have a colon ostomy reversal. Dr. Kercher was the most confident and positive Dr. I had ever seen. He did the surgery and it couldn't have gone any better. He is amazing, as well as the Dr.'s that assist him. It has been 6 months since my surgery and feel 100%. He is the best of the best of the BEST. Highly recommend and will travel back to him if ever needed.

Excellent physician

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Dr.Kercher is an excellent physician. He also has a caring manner, is professional and makes a patient feel that listens about him/her. Patients should always have such good doctors.

In a word...lifesaver!

Posted on October 10th, 2011

Dr. Kent Kercher is by far the most caring and experienced surgeon I have ever met! His office, staff, skill level and bedside manner was always above perfection!!! I was lucky to have Dr. Kercher perform 2 surgeries for me, one a common surgery and the second was very specialized. I couldn't be happier with the care I received and would highly recommend Dr. Kercher!

Posted on August 14th, 2017