A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Kirby, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Kirby, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Alan Kirby MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kent A. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Kent Kirby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Kirby practices Urology near Elkhart, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN.
See Elkhart Urologists.