Dr. Kent Kirk MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

June 2nd, 2016
The "Michael Jordan" of Ophthalmologists
I checked the internet reviews and selected Dr Kent Kirk for my vision problem. What a great choice that was. My vision was getting cloudy and I decided it was time for a checkup. I needed cataract surgery and Dr Kent Kirk performed that for me yesterday. The procedure took about 15 minutes and I felt no pain during the entire procedure. I had zero side effects: no inflammation, no infection, no swelling, no bleeding, no glaucoma or retinal problems. As I write today online, I can read the computer screen better than with my glasses. At my followup visit today Dr Kent Kirk told me that everything was so successful that I could start driving again. No restrictions. I couldn't be more pleased. Dr Kent Kirk is the "Michael Jordan" of ophthalmologists. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

October 29th, 2011
Best ophthalmologist
Dr. Kent Kirk was recommended to me for my mothers cataract. She had the best experience. He treated her with respect and spoke directly to her. He answered her questions with patience and settled any fears she had about the surgery. Overall best thorough exam she has had.