inactive

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2016
great staff, he is on top of his game

March 29th, 2016
Straight to the Point
He calls it like he sees it, right to the point, no glossing over your problem. I like that.

August 7th, 2014
St. Francis Women's hospital
Rude, unprofessional.This doctor told my sister that her seizures were in her head. She was lated admitted to another hospital who explained that these seizures were very real neurological seizures. The worst doctor ever.

March 3rd, 2014
No problems
Very good experience. Very nice, listened and prescribed correct medicine.

August 23rd, 2013
A very exacting no nonsense doctor
I just recently began seeing Dr. Kistler and have to say with just a few keywords from me he was able to diagnose my problem and prescribe me proper medication. He will not hold your hand, that is not his job. He is very to the point and wastes no time with chatter. He will discuss your options with you and explain the reasons for those choices. His medical assistant Terri is bar none one of the best nurses i have have encountered. She will fight for you like no one else.

June 28th, 2013
Exceptional
Dr. Kistler saw my mother for Alzheimer's disease and neuropathy. He was very thorough in the exam and very courteous to my mom, who has become somewhat timid with the disease. He took the time to explain things to my sister and myself and made some suggestions that have really helped. Would recommend to anyone with neuro problems.

October 22nd, 2012
Worst bedside manner I've ever seen!!!

March 26th, 2012
I am not sure the previous reviews are the same doctor! I asked a number of patients before my visit and got univeral recommendations of this doctor and office.

November 7th, 2011
Dr Kistler is treating my mother for Alzheimer's. He has always taken the time to answer my questions. And considering how the disease has made my mother somewhat rude he has always been very nice and understanding.

August 30th, 2011
PW Bednar, OMCS-USN-ret
Funny how my experience with Dr Kistler differs from these others I have read. I first saw Dr Kistler in 2004, and then again several times this year. Extremely professional, explained in detail the answers to my questions. Office staff was as courteous as could be. What more could you ask for?? He's good folks!!!

August 26th, 2011
Kistler is terrible
Poor bedside manner. Did not listen to my problem, the reason I sought his evaluation. Did not even examine me. QUACK!

May 10th, 2011
Personal improvements necessary
Dr. Kistler: You need to improve upon your patient relations. Maybe a course in how to be more civil would do the trick. Also, please lose the "God" complex. You have some intelligence about you, but there is no need to talk down to your patients or their families. You see, Doctor, the social network is a powerful thing. You can't hope to maintain a viable practice if you treat people with no respect. Thanks for listening.