A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Knauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Knauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Knauer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knauer graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Knauer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- LakeEast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Knauer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent Knauer practice?
- Dr. Kent Knauer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kent Knauer practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Beachwood Allergists and Beachwood Internists.