A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Krach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Krach, Dermatologist, Mohs Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Krach, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krach graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krach has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Jerome Krach FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kent J. Krach practice?
- Dr. Kent Krach has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Krach practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Dermatologists and Clinton Township Surgeons.