A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Krach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Krach, Dermatologist, Mohs Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Krach, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krach graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krach has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Jerome Krach FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kent J. Krach practice?
- Dr. Kent Krach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kent Krach practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Clinton Township Dermatologists and Clinton Township Surgeons.