A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Krejci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Krejci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krejci
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Krejci Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Krejci, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Krejci graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Krejci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- North Arundel Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Gerald Krejci MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kent G. Krejci practice?
- Dr. Kent Krejci has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Krejci practices Urology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Urologists.