A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Krejci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Krejci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Krejci, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krejci graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Krejci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Gerald Krejci MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kent G. Krejci practice?
- Dr. Kent Krejci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kent Krejci practices Urology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Millersville, MD.
See Annapolis Urologists.