A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Kunze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Kunze is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunze
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kunze Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Kunze, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunze graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kunze has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Eldon Kunze MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kent E. Kunze practice?
- Dr. Kent Kunze has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kent Kunze practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: West Des Moines, IA and Ames, IA.
See Des Moines Psychiatrists and Des Moines Child Psychiatrists.