A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Kyger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Kyger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Kyger, MD, PC is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyger graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kyger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Parthenon Pavilion at Centennial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kyger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kent Kyger practice?
Dr. Kent Kyger practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.