A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Anderson, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Anderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Lowell Anderson MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kent L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Kent Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kent Anderson practices Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Providence Ophthalmologists.