Dr. Kent Leifer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Leifer?

A rare experience where a doctor actually listens

Posted on September 10th, 2016

I was able to walk right in and get seen on time. He listened carefully to what I had to say without cutting me off, then gave me a several point plan in writing to follow. He clearly has years of experience and knows what he's talking about. For me to say all this take a LOT b/c everywhere I go I am disappointed.

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Approachable, empathetic, common sense, hands on Dr,. I DO HAVE TO SAY THAT DR LEIFER, is most likely, the only Dr. that I have ever been to, most definitely cares for me as a "human being ", not a number or dollar sign. My hat goes off to you and the beautiful lady that set up my appointment and greeted me upon my arrival, she certainly is a gem, you certainly could be role models for many people as to the right way to treat one another. Thank you very much

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Dr Leifer is truly the best.

Awesome Doctor!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I 've been seeing Dr. Leifer for over 20 years for my asthma. He has kept it under control and kept me out of the hospital. Wonderful Doctor and very knowledgeable! Love him!!!

Posted on March 7th, 2017