A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Talmage Lewis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent T. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Kent Lewis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kent Lewis practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.