A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Michael Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kent M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kent Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield Park, AZ.
See Goodyear Internists and Goodyear Pediatricians.