A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan