Dr. Thomas Mcbride MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 23rd, 2016
Dr. McBride is a brilliant general Surgeon and very well respected in the Med. / Surgical fields around Warner Robins in Georgia. There is no one better to put your trust in his expertise.

August 6th, 2014
The Doctore is great! His staff suck. they over book him you can wait 1 to 2 hrs in waiting room and they don't seem to care.

October 25th, 2012
I am extremely pleased with the care that I received from Dr.McBride. I completely trust him with my healthcare needs and would recommend him to my family and friends. However, I am greatly disgusted with the office staff. They are not just unfriendly, but actually rude. My wait time for each appointment has been 45 minutes to an hour. And the staff often calls to reschedule my appointments because they have over-booked the doctor for that day. It makes juggling work and my healthcare a challenge.

July 30th, 2012
VERY disappointed
I have no clue how this Dr. got the 2011 Compassionate Doctor Recognition. I just had a family member in there to see him and quite frankly all of us in the appt. felt like the patient had been put into the "cookie cutter mode". When someone is dealing with "cancer"...chuckling and laughter are highly inappropriate and unprofessional. We went else where. I wouldn't let this man operate on a lizard form my back yard. His surgical skills may be up to par but his handling of the patient in a compassionate way....could use ALOT of upgrading!!!!!