A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent McDonald is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent McDonald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. McDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent McDonald MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent McDonald practice?
- Dr. Kent McDonald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kent McDonald practices Internal Medicine near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Internists.