A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent McIntire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent McIntire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntire graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. McIntire has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Douglas McIntire DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Kent D. McIntire practice?
- Dr. Kent McIntire has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent McIntire practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Otolaryngologists and Joplin Plastic Surgeons.