Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent Meldrum
Dr. Kent Meldrum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, PA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Meldrum is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital and Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent Meldrum has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kent Meldrum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.
Dr. John Eichenlaub
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Lancaster, PA 0.04 mi27
Dr. Dorothy May
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lancaster, PA 0.04 mi20
Dr. Elizabeth Ruszak
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Lancaster, PA 0.04 mi1