A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Meldrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Meldrum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Meldrum graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Meldrum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Alexander Meldrum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kent A. Meldrum practice?
- Dr. Kent Meldrum has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kent Meldrum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Elizabethtown, PA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.