A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Meredith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Meredith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meredith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Meredith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meredith graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meredith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent G Meredith MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kent G. Meredith practice?
- Dr. Kent Meredith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Meredith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.