A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Miyamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miyamoto
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Miyamoto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Miyamoto, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miyamoto graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Miyamoto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent K Miyamoto MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kent K. Miyamoto practice?
- Dr. Kent Miyamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Miyamoto practices Urology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Urologists.