A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Miyamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miyamoto
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Miyamoto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Miyamoto, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miyamoto graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Miyamoto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent K Miyamoto MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kent K. Miyamoto practice?
- Dr. Kent Miyamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Miyamoto practices Urology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Urologists.