A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Myers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan