A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Myers is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Myers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Whitford Myers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent W. Myers practice?
- Dr. Kent Myers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Myers practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors, Glendale Family Physicians, and Glendale Geriatric Doctors.