A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Myers is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Myers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Whitford Myers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent W. Myers practice?
- Dr. Kent Myers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Myers practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors, Glendale Family Physicians, and Glendale Geriatric Doctors.