A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Webb, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Webb has 21 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Webb MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kent Webb practice?
- Dr. Kent Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Webb practices Vascular Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.