Dr. Kent Webb Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kent Webb?

Poor surgeon & too busy.

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

I believe Dr Webb is a nice guy, just not a good physician. During visits he has one foot in door & one out. Too busy, just cares about surgeries. I had 3 surgeries by Dr Webb & we had complications from 2 of them. I almost bled to death & was life flighted on one bleed from surgery, plus had bad infection from surgery & my wife had to do open wound care at home for 6 weeks!! Also ER Doctor told me to get in to see Dr Webb due to possible bleeding from my AAA repair that Dr Webb did so we called on Monday & by Wednesday afternoon still no call back. Nurse said, I'm sorry, we put note on his desk on Monday, but he has been in surgery, but I know he is in office on Tuesday or Wednesday or both, this was serious & needed immediate attention !

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.