Dr. Kent Potter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Potter?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kent Potter?

• Good

January 12th, 2015

Great ER doctor!!

September 18th, 2012

Terrible

Terrible experience. He was the only doctor in the ER that could see me. He is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), not a Doctor of Medicine (MD), which could explain his lack of knowledge. I was sick with a high fever when I came in. He looked at my throat and listened to my chest and said "its probably a virus", looked at me and walked out even when I told him I had questions. Very unprofessional. 4 painful days later, I found out it was a bacterial infection after getting a second opinion. To make things worse, the second doctor wouldn't believe me when I told him what the ER doctor said and told me "no doctor can miss something as easy as this".

September 18th, 2012