Dr. Kent Potter Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kent Potter?

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Great ER doctor!!

Terrible

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Terrible experience. He was the only doctor in the ER that could see me. He is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), not a Doctor of Medicine (MD), which could explain his lack of knowledge. I was sick with a high fever when I came in. He looked at my throat and listened to my chest and said "its probably a virus", looked at me and walked out even when I told him I had questions. Very unprofessional. 4 painful days later, I found out it was a bacterial infection after getting a second opinion. To make things worse, the second doctor wouldn't believe me when I told him what the ER doctor said and told me "no doctor can miss something as easy as this".

Terrible