Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent Quinn
Dr. Kent Quinn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Centralia, IL, with another office in Waterloo, IA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Quinn is affiliated with St. Mary's Good Samaritan Inc.- Centralia campus, Covenant Medical Center and Allen Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent Quinn has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Kent Quinn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centralia, IL.
Dr. Prashanth Shekar
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Centralia, IL 0 mi23
Dr. Robert Killian
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Centralia, IL 0 mi25
Dr. Vicente Gueco Jr
Mount Vernon, IL 17.34 mi47