A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Reinker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Reinker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reinker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Reinker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinker graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Reinker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Alan Reinker MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kent A. Reinker practice?
- Dr. Kent Reinker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Reinker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.