Learn more about Dr. Kent Reinker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Reinker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reinker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Reinker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinker graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Reinker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Alan Reinker MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kent A. Reinker practice?
- Dr. Kent Reinker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Reinker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.