A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Remley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Remley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Remley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Remley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Remley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westview Hospital
- Winona Mem Hosp, Indianapolis, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Brunsell Remley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kent B. Remley practice?
- Dr. Kent Remley has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Remley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Radiologists.