The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent Remley
Dr. Kent Remley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel, IN, with another office in Newnan, GA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology, Pain Management and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Remley is affiliated with Westview Hospital and Winona Mem Hosp, Indianapolis, In. Dr. Remley has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent Remley has the following 3 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Kent Remley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.
Dr. Shane Rose
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Carmel, IN 0 mi20
Dr. Michael Walker
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Carmel, IN 0 mi11
Dr. Michael Hostetter
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Urology
Carmel, IN 0 mi11