Dr. Kent Roberson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Roberson?

Not to Good.

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Las visit NP. In all the visits never seen the DR. NP had no knowledge that a 2 tier pneumonia shot was required for people over 65. Also told by NP that I should not get a flu shot until 6 months after completion of cancer treatment. Both radiation and chemo oncologists shot that down and told me to go get the shot. BP taken indicated a bottom number of 70. Asked by nurse if that was a good number.

telephones are NOT working for three days

Posted on February 27th, 2017

COS

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Kent Roberson is terribly unprofessional & uncaring no matter how serious or severe your condition, office staff in incompetent, condescending. Month or more to actually see him, scheduler will try to steer you away from scheduling with him. You will be seen by a PA or NP. Have waited over a month for my apnt with Roberson and the day of was told it needed to be rescheduled for another month out.

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

have not seen the doctor , ever only seen his p.a who needs a course in kindness, bedside manners , needs to relate to patients, very mean.

Caring Family Doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Roberson for 3 years. His staff is wonderful to work with. I am overweight and have had several doctors give up on me, but Dr. Roberson understands the challenges of my condition and has encouraged me to develop a healthy lifestyle. He listens to me and takes the time needed to develop an effective treatment plan based on his knowledge of current research. Working together, we have made great strides toward my good health! I trust him completely.

Could be better

Posted on October 16th, 2012

I really like Dr. Roberson but his office is just too unorganized. Everytime I visit I feel extremely rushed. I don't feel my needs arebeing taken care of. Hopefully when he reorganizes his office and cuts down his case load to 400 patients things will get better. As for me, I am leaving.

Negative Experience

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I chose this doctor because of the positive reviews, but I have yet to have had one. He saw me an hour after my appointment. Noone, including the front desk personnel apologized to me. He rushed me through(probably to make up for the time he had already lost causing him to be late). Sent my prescription to the wrong pharmacy. I called to have the prescription changed because it made me extremely tired and I was brushed off. Noone would help me. I was told to "just continue to take it". I would not recommend this doctor to anyone else and if they don't help me with the prescription he prescribed I won't ever be going back either.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

After 20+ years in the military health system, the experience with Dr Roberson was refreshing. He actually sat down and took the time to discuss any issue I had. I was so impressed, I switched our TriCare coverage from the military clinic to Dr Roberson's practice.

Caring Doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2009

My family has been going to see Dr. Kent for five years. He is a very caring person who takes the time to listen. One of the best things is that Dr. Roberson has thorough knowledge of modern medicine along with a good grasp the pros and cons of the less traditional, more natural treatment alternatives...he is knowledgeable in both areas and doesn't dismiss the natural approach out-of-hand.

Posted on June 16th, 2017