A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Robertshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Robertshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertshaw
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robertshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertshaw graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Robertshaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Louis Robertshaw MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kent L. Robertshaw practice?
- Dr. Kent Robertshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Robertshaw practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.