A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Robertshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Robertshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertshaw
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Robertshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertshaw graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Robertshaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Louis Robertshaw MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kent L. Robertshaw practice?
- Dr. Kent Robertshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Robertshaw practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.