A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Lawton Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Lawton Rollins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Lawton Rollins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawton Rollins graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawton Rollins has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Lawton Rollins MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kent Lawton Rollins practice?
- Dr. Kent Lawton Rollins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kent Lawton Rollins practices Urology near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Colonial Heights, VA.
See Midlothian Urologists.