A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Rollins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Rollins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rollins has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent L Rollins MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kent L. Rollins practice?
- Dr. Kent Rollins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kent Rollins practices Urology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA.
See Richmond Urologists.