Overall Review

July 20th, 2016
Kind, caring, and knowledgeable
I have never had a better doctor. Some that were equally excellent, but none better. We are friends as well as doctor and patient.

September 12th, 2015
friends and neighbors
KC is truly a great friend and a wonderful physician, as evidenced by his willingness to go out of his way to make a house call; to determine my need and to provide assistance. You have no idea what your visit meant to me...thanks again, my friend...

May 5th, 2015
Dr. Romney was prompt and very helpful in dealing with the issue I was seeing him regarding. Opposite to what some others have said he was very personable and talked with me for longer than I expected. He was genuine and seeded interested in me and my health not just in getting through the appointment and on to the next patient.

March 28th, 2013
Great Experience
Dr. Romney has been my doctor for about a year. I've gone to him 3 times in that time. I will agree with the others that Dr. Romney is lacking some excitement and may need to work on his bedside manner. I have noticed that he may not be as exciting to speak with as a comedian or politician but, if I'm trying to laugh or discuss the potholes on Highland Drive, I wouldn't go to to Dr. Romney. Dr. Romney has been a great doctor for me, I was originally a little worried about his bedside manner but, by the 2nd appointment, he was warming up a little. The more important thing to me is his ability to understand my symptoms and diagnose me properly. For that reason, if it where the only reason, that is why I do and will continue to go to Dr. Romney.

May 26th, 2012
The worst Internist on the planet?
Do not see this physician. He is a dolt.This physician is the worst Internist I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I have been a 'patient' of his for over 5 months and have not had any resolution to my problem. He will not listen to you. The first thing he asked me during the intake procedure was if I had health insurance. He then proceeded to recommend several unnecessary tests that ended up costing me quite a bit of money, and were completely unrelated and irrelevant. He had already diagnosed me during my first visit but continued to run arbitrary tests.I don't understand how he is still practicing medicine. He will not here a word you say and has the worst bedside manner I've ever experienced. He is completely dull and almost seems as if he is loaded up on drugs. My experience with this physician has been a complete disaster, both for my health and wallet. I still don't have proper treatment for the original diagnoses, which is SIMPLE.

May 26th, 2012