A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Roundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Roundy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roundy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roundy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Roundy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roundy graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Dee Roundy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kent D. Roundy practice?
- Dr. Kent Roundy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Roundy practices Psychiatry near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Psychiatrists.