Dr. Kent Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Davis?

Posted on June 28th, 2015

My previous OB was a well-known doctor. However, Dr. Davis far exceeds this well-known doctor in all aspects. He truly cares about patients, he doesn't take risks, doesn't cut corners, he told me a have juvenile diabetes, the first one ever to tell me and save me and the baby. He made he reads all vitals very carefully. I wish I had known him on my first pregnancy. Outstanding OB who goes to all-length to ensure you're given the best. No wishy-washy, no sugar talk, just straight business. Just truly cares about his patients and their babies!

Amazing!!

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Dr Davis was amazing! I usually do not like to see a male but I prefer him over most females. Easy to talk with, care about the whole person. Thank you!

Excellent Care

Posted on September 10th, 2014

Conscientious, careful and dedicated! Thanks!!

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Davis for my two babies, and *if* we have a third, will definately do everything I can to have him deliver. He spent time not only with me, but with my husband, patiently explaining what was going on with each visit (it's amazing how much husbands don't pay attention until the second one!). I was having anxiety attacks where I would almost pass out, and he sent me for thorough testing in case I had a heart problem (which I luckily didn't). He looked up the most recent research on pregnancy and anxiety and had printouts for me the next visit after my "episode" which greatly helped. To my husband and I, this was above and beyond what he could have done. I have two beautiful healthy kids, and truly feel that I couldn't have gotten through without Dr. Davis. I have recently recommended him at work and my co-worker reports that she feels he is REALLY good at what he does.

At first I was worried

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

When I was pregnant with my daughter (second child) I wanted a civilian OBGYN. My insurance routed me to Dr. Davis, and at first I was worried because he was a male. The moment I met him though, my worries went out the window. He is very warm and very empathetic. He listens and remembers everything you say from the moment you walk through the doors. I unfortunately went into labor very late on a night he wasn't on call, so I didn't get the pleasure of having him deliver my daughter, but all in all an amazing experience with him.

Never receive your lab results

Posted on August 6th, 2012

If you do not follow up with them, this office will never tell or send you the lab results. It is more likely that they run their office as business other than concentrating on patient-centered care.

Friendly & Informative

Posted on December 17th, 2011

Dr. Davis took the time I needed to get my questions answered. He pays great attention to detail and I feel I am getting the best medical care I could receive with him. He makes me feel safe and informed .

Caring OB

Posted on December 17th, 2011

Very thorough. Never cut corners and always took the time to answer all my questions. Much better than my last OB.

Patient & Thorough

Posted on April 14th, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Friendly and very thorough! He always takes the time to make sure all my questions are answered and even brings up things to consi ...

won't go back

Posted on March 8th, 2011

Dr. Davis seems knowledgeable, however he doesn't listen well to his patients. He made me go for many unneeded tests and scans.

Great doc

Posted on November 30th, 2010

He is a good doctor who cares :)

Excellent Dr

Posted on September 16th, 2010

Dr. Davis saw me thru my first pregnancy, he made sure to take time and help me understand everything that was going on. He also went out of his way to get my reports from the high risk clinic and explain everything that was said. I felt very comfortable even when I was scared or unsure of how things were going with my baby because of how his nurse and how Dr Davis took time to explain everything. I had a c-section which was scary in it self but I felt secure and knew Dr Davis would deliver my baby safely and he took great after care of me as well. I would highly recommend Dr Davis, especially if this is your first baby he will talk you thru and anwser all your questions.