Dr. Kent Davis MD Patient Reviews

June 28th, 2015
My previous OB was a well-known doctor. However, Dr. Davis far exceeds this well-known doctor in all aspects. He truly cares about patients, he doesn't take risks, doesn't cut corners, he told me a have juvenile diabetes, the first one ever to tell me and save me and the baby. He made he reads all vitals very carefully. I wish I had known him on my first pregnancy. Outstanding OB who goes to all-length to ensure you're given the best. No wishy-washy, no sugar talk, just straight business. Just truly cares about his patients and their babies!

May 5th, 2015
Amazing!!
Dr Davis was amazing! I usually do not like to see a male but I prefer him over most females. Easy to talk with, care about the whole person. Thank you!

September 10th, 2014
Excellent Care
Conscientious, careful and dedicated! Thanks!!

September 4th, 2013
I have seen Dr. Davis for my two babies, and *if* we have a third, will definately do everything I can to have him deliver. He spent time not only with me, but with my husband, patiently explaining what was going on with each visit (it's amazing how much husbands don't pay attention until the second one!). I was having anxiety attacks where I would almost pass out, and he sent me for thorough testing in case I had a heart problem (which I luckily didn't). He looked up the most recent research on pregnancy and anxiety and had printouts for me the next visit after my "episode" which greatly helped. To my husband and I, this was above and beyond what he could have done. I have two beautiful healthy kids, and truly feel that I couldn't have gotten through without Dr. Davis. I have recently recommended him at work and my co-worker reports that she feels he is REALLY good at what he does.

September 22nd, 2012
At first I was worried
When I was pregnant with my daughter (second child) I wanted a civilian OBGYN. My insurance routed me to Dr. Davis, and at first I was worried because he was a male. The moment I met him though, my worries went out the window. He is very warm and very empathetic. He listens and remembers everything you say from the moment you walk through the doors. I unfortunately went into labor very late on a night he wasn't on call, so I didn't get the pleasure of having him deliver my daughter, but all in all an amazing experience with him.

August 25th, 2012
Before ultimately being diagnosed with a benign issue, he very rudely told me I had a communicable disease. I waited a long time for him to examine me and then he spent only a few minutes examining, and then shocked the heck out of me. After I asked him for more information, he told me he would come back in to the exam room but he never did come back. I felt very disrespected and humiliated. Thankfully, I went back to my regular doctor and was diagnosed correctly. I was told that there was no way I had what he told me as there were no clinical indications to support this (and there still isn't). I would stay far away from this doctor as you can. The rest of the practice doctor's are excellent. He has no compassion at all for women. His nurse didn't even try to comfort me-just left me there and didn't say a word to me. I was at a lost as to what to do next. When I saw him on my way out of the office, he mentioned what he had already told me (the name of it) in front of his office staff. Nice work there letting everyone know!

August 6th, 2012
Never receive your lab results
If you do not follow up with them, this office will never tell or send you the lab results. It is more likely that they run their office as business other than concentrating on patient-centered care.

December 17th, 2011
Friendly & Informative
Dr. Davis took the time I needed to get my questions answered. He pays great attention to detail and I feel I am getting the best medical care I could receive with him. He makes me feel safe and informed.

November 30th, 2010
Great doc
He is a good doctor who cares :)

September 16th, 2010
Excellent Dr
Dr. Davis saw me thru my first pregnancy, he made sure to take time and help me understand everything that was going on. He also went out of his way to get my reports from the high risk clinic and explain everything that was said. I felt very comfortable even when I was scared or unsure of how things were going with my baby because of how his nurse and how Dr Davis took time to explain everything. I had a c-section which was scary in it self but I felt secure and knew Dr Davis would deliver my baby safely and he took great after care of me as well. I would highly recommend Dr Davis, especially if this is your first baby he will talk you thru and anwser all your questions.