A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Salisbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salisbury
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Salisbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Salisbury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salisbury graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent William Salisbury MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kent W. Salisbury practice?
- Dr. Kent Salisbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Salisbury practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Quinta, CA.
See La Quinta Internists and La Quinta Cardiologists.