A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Shinbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Shinbach, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinbach graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shinbach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shinbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kent D. Shinbach practice?
Dr. Kent Shinbach practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.