A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Shinbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Shinbach is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shinbach
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shinbach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Shinbach, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinbach graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shinbach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Dahlberg Shinbach MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kent D. Shinbach practice?
- Dr. Kent Shinbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Shinbach practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.