Learn more about Dr. Kent Shinbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Shinbach is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shinbach
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Shinbach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Shinbach, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinbach graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shinbach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Dahlberg Shinbach MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kent D. Shinbach practice?
- Dr. Kent Shinbach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kent Shinbach practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.