A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Shinbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Shinbach, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinbach graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shinbach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Dahlberg Shinbach MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kent D. Shinbach practice?
- Dr. Kent Shinbach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kent Shinbach practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.