A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Shoji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shoji
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shoji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Shoji, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoji graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Shoji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Tadatoshi Shoji MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent T. Shoji practice?
- Dr. Kent Shoji has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Shoji practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Emergency Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Rheumatologists, and Torrance Emergency Physicians.