Dr. Kent Small MD Patient Reviews

June 29th, 2017
AWESOME DOCTOR AND OFFICE

April 25th, 2016
Knowledgable and Kind
Dr. Small was super nice, and his staff was helpful and patient.

April 6th, 2016
A new hope!
I went to Dr. Small for a second opinion because my general ophthalmologist could not treat my retinal issue. I was diagnosed with daibetic macular edema and Dr. Small managed and treated my retinal issue. My edema has lessened and I can see way better. Thank you all!

April 6th, 2016
A great doctor!
I have recently been seeing Dr. Small for a retinal condition connected with my glaucoma. He has been so patient with me and has explained everything about the disease and how to manage it. His staff is extremely helpful and the front desk girls are so nice! Thank you all for making me feel like family!

March 31st, 2016
Amazing!
Dr. Small has been absolutely amazing and I owe him so much. He helped me see so much better that now I can drive again! Thank you for being so helpful and I really appreciate all your help. His staff is extremely pleasant and they are always happy to help! You guys are amazing!

March 22nd, 2016
He's amazing!
He helped me understand my condition and manage it since I had to come in every month. He has friendly staff who is always willing to help! Thank you for helping me see better!

March 22nd, 2016
Saved my vision!
Dr. Small single-handedly saved my vision. I am a diabetic and I have diabetic macular edema to a point where I was losing my vision very fast. He treated and managed my condition since I came to his office and I have been happy for years now! Thank you Dr. Small!

March 21st, 2016
Very, very helpful!
I was diagnosed with age related macular degeneration a few years ago and I have been seeing Dr. Small since 2011. He has been so great in explaining what I need to do to manage this condition. His staff is very courteous and helpful! Thank you all for helping me with this issue and I highly recommend him to anyone!

March 21st, 2016
He's great!
Dr. Small was very knowledgeable and helped me understand my diagnosis. His staff was extremely pleasant and I appreciated their help! I highly recommend him!

March 16th, 2016
Narcissistic jerk- at best
He's about the money, not the patient. Expect a long wait and a $20 parking expense because he doesn't validate, he overbooks and he wants to max out his profit. For 5 inattentive minutes of his time you will pay hundreds. He won't give you a copy of your medical record unless you agree to pay $25 for that single page. Again, a money-grubber and not concerned with his patient's health.

November 15th, 2015
I really like this Dr So far

July 7th, 2015
Do not recommend!
Here is just a short list version why I gave 1 star: 1. The doctor, Kent Small, diagnosed me with a serious irreversible disease which is his specialty. I, the patient, had to prove him wrong based on the very information that he had in my file plus a quick research on a couple of medical websites. 2. His office is disorganized - it took an hour for them to locate my medical records while I was waiting in the exam room. 3. After weeks of trying to get a copy of my medical records from this office - I gave up. 4. He "strongly recommends" his patients iNutrients by Molecular Envision Inc. and his office sells them. A few facts: a). Molecular Envision Inc is his own company but you have to do your own on-line research to find out. b). He "strongly recommends" his vitamins as a preventive for Macula Degeneration but it is a known fact that vitamins DO NOT prevent AMD. They might slow-down the progress of this decease in the beginning and intermediate stage - not prevent it!. Needless to say, I am not his patient anymore :).