A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Sutterer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Sutterer, Osteopathic Manipulation, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutterer graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sutterer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Regional Hospital
- Red Bud Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Sutterer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Kent Sutterer practice?
- Dr. Kent Sutterer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kent Sutterer practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Saint Peters, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Saint Peters Primary Care Doctors and Saint Peters Osteopaths.