A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Sutterer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Sutterer, Osteopathic Manipulation, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutterer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sutterer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutterer graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sutterer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Red Bud Regional Hospital
- Greenville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Sutterer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Kent Sutterer practice?
- Dr. Kent Sutterer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kent Sutterer practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Branson, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO and Pleasanton, KS.
See Branson Primary Care Doctors and Branson Osteopaths.