Learn more about Dr. Kent Sutterer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Sutterer, Osteopathic Manipulation, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutterer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sutterer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutterer graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sutterer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Red Bud Regional Hospital
- Greenville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Sutterer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Kent Sutterer practice?
- Dr. Kent Sutterer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kent Sutterer practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Branson, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO and Pleasanton, KS.
See Branson Primary Care Doctors and Branson Osteopaths.