A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Thielen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Thielen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thielen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thielen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent R Thielen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Kent R. Thielen practice?
- Dr. Kent Thielen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kent Thielen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cannon Falls, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.